A big thank you (I think) to kNew England knitter for tagging me this morning with this game. The rules: Each person tagged gives seven random facts about themselves. Those who are tagged need to write on their own blog those seven facts as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven other people and list their names on your blog. Then you leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and to read your blog. Ok, here goes…
1) I’m acrophobic to a degree. If I get three rungs up on a ladder, I consider myself lucky, but if I go up in a skyscraper and look down through a window… no problem.
2) Even though they haven’t been counted, I probably have more than 1,000 Nascar photos in my files from when I was a photographer for the local newspaper. One of them happens to be a photo of Dale Earnhardt Sr. (No, I’m not posting them…)
3) When I was a junior or senior in high school, I was in FBLA (Future Business Leaders of America) and when our club attended the yearly FBLA conference, I was entered into the FBLA typing and business math competitions. I placed 2nd in the state for typing (yes, I type really fast, and yes, I had to get up on stage and accept my trophy and certificate), and 6th in the state for business math.
4) Drawing and painting are my hidden talents. As a senior in high school, my art teacher wanted me to pursue a career in art, and he wanted me to start by attending the Corcoran College of Art & Design in Washington, D.C. I would have followed that route, but alas, I had a boyfriend, then got pregnant right after high school, and my first son was born a year to the day after I graduated. Dreams destroyed. End of story.
5) When I was an infant, I was allergic to milk. As I grew, that allergy went away. Now I’m in my mid-30s and I’m lactose-intolerant so I don’t drink milk at all.
6) I have taken the entire Ed Smith Real Estate course twice; once in 1989, and once in 2002, and passed both times. All I need to do is go to Baltimore, take the exam and pass it to get my Maryland real estate license.
7) Secretly, I would love to be an animal cop and give abused and neglected pets justice and a new lease on life… yeah, like the ones on Animal Planet. Oops… secret’s out!
Ok, enough about me… what about you? Who am I going to tag? Hmmm…